Occupational Therapist – Assessment and Reablement – Scarborough
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Assessment and Reablement Team in Scarborough. This role will involve undertaking assessments within individual’s own homes.
Experience of Adaptations, DFGs, and moving and handling is required.
This is a 12-week initial contract, working full time hours, completing assessments in the community.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Hybrid working
- 12-week initial contract
- Excellent pay rate of £36.27 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in Scarborough:
- You will undertake occupational therapy assessments with vulnerable people
and their carers as allocated by the OT Team Manager and when requested to undertake assessments of need with carers in any setting
- You will assess for and arrange equipment and adaptations to maintain/improve the person’s independence in daily living activities
- You will undertake manual handling assessments, risk assessments and the production of a manual handling plan when appropriate
- You will work with locality assessment and review teams to ensure access to
more complex equipment and major adaptation solutions to individuals
- You will liaise with colleagues and other agencies to ensure the development
and provision of co-ordinated and effective services
- You will provide OT cover flexibly to the START reablement service or other
locality assessment and review teams when required
- Following assessments, you will identify whether or not people and carers fall
within Directorate eligibility criteria and communicate this to the vulnerable person or carer
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health Care Professions Council
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy