Occupational Therapist – Assessment/Multi-disciplinary – Camden
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Assessment/Multi-disciplinary Team in Camden, London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide high quality and effective occupational therapy support and interventions.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £30.73 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in Camden, London:
- You will act as a key contact point for customers, taking a view of wider needs, pulling in advice and support as required and engaging multi-disciplinary, housing, and social care colleagues
- You will promote the independence of service users via the provision of occupational therapy support, advice and intervention including educative techniques, equipment, adaptations, moving & handling intervention, telecare, and re-housing reports as necessary
- You will manage and monitor a varied workload of cases with a range of complexities across the disability spectrum, considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken
- You will exercise professional discretion to tailor support and broker a range of appropriate services, ensuring it is proportionate to the customers’ needs (taking account of their informal network) and individualised to their circumstances
- You will contribute to an environment of continuous learning, sharing good practice and working with colleagues to address obstacles to progress collaboratively
- You will document cases accurately but ensure this is proportionate and only includes salient information
- You will use professional skills to enable individuals and their personal networks to meet their desired outcomes
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Recognised qualification as an Occupational Therapist
- Registration as an Occupational Therapist with the Health Care Professions Council
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy