Occupational Therapist – Band 5/6 – Medical Inpatients
Occupational Therapist – Band 5/6 – Medical Inpatients – Mid Cheshire – £19 – £25.50 per hour
An experienced and enthusiastic Band 5/6 Occupational Therapist is required to join our client’s Medical Inpatients Team in Mid Cheshire.
This is a fast-paced, hospital-based role where you will be working in a medical, surgical and acute inpatients setting.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive and friendly team
- Quick assessments, fast turnaround
- Onsite Hospital accommodation available for £500 pcm
- Shuttle bus available which brings staff to and from accommodation
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Recommend adaptive equipment and home modifications where needed.
- Provide advice and education on energy conservation techniques, address self-care, cognition, vision, functional mobility, or therapeutic exercise.
- Recommend further rehabilitation after discharge if the service user is below their prior level of function and would benefit from continued therapy
Requirements as an Occupational Therapist include:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.