Occupational Therapist – Band 5, 6 or 7 – Burns
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for Band 5, 6 and 7 Occupational Therapists to join our client in Sheffield, Yorkshire, working within a Burns setting. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled team with supportive management.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
- Excellent pay rates
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction and training
- Top of the range facilities and equipment
Due to the nature of this role, the successful Occupational Therapist must have experience in the following:
- Working on a Hospital Burns Team
- Working with Plastics
- Scar Management
Essential requirements for this Occupational Therapist role:
- Occupational Therapist qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.