Occupational Therapist Band 6/7 – Woolwich – Neurorehabilitation Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Neurorehabilitation Team based in Woolwich.
What will it give you as the Occupational Therapist?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent pay rates
Your primary responsibilities as the Occupational Therapist:
As an Occupational Therapist you will Devise and manage a treatment plan individual to a client’s presenting condition through, the use of functional rehabilitation, adaptation, equipment provision, education, health promotion and cognitive or psychological approaches.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*