Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Argyll and Bute – Inpatient or Community
Working hours: full time, 3-4 days per week may be considered
A highly experienced Occupational Therapist is required to join our client’s Inpatient and Community Team in Argyll and Bute.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you will be joining a highly supportive team and will have the opportunity to develop your current skills. Due to the nature of this role, you must have experience in an inpatient or community setting.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
- Up to £34 per hour pay rate
- Friendly and supportive team
- Contract reviewed end of March
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches.
- Be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
Essential requirements of this:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Previous experience in inpatient or community
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.