Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Community Therapy Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Therapy Service in Shropshire.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you will have experience of elderly rehab. You will be expected to undertake assessment and treatments in the community and may need to attend MDT Meetings to assist with patients discharge from rehabilitation beds.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £30 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Excellent training opportunities
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- You will be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
- You will provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- You will Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in the community
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy