Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Manchester – Mental Health
Contract: 6 months initially
Working hours: full time, and part time opportunity also available, 3-4 days
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join our client in Manchester.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a dedicated Occupational Therapist, who has post qualified experience in a mental health setting.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £25.50 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
- Full or part time position available
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in Manchester:
- You will maintain and care co-ordinate appropriate interventions, provide clinical assessment and interventions to patients with complex mental health needs
- You will play a significant role in team discussions relating to clinical work, take part in the service duty rota and will participate in audit/ research projects associated with the work of the service when required
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with post qualified experience in mental health
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.