Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – South West London – Generic Eating Disorders
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join our clients Generic Eating Disorders Team in South West London.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and dedicated multi-disciplinary team.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £29 per hour pay rate
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in South West London:
- You will manage a caseload of clients with complex psychological and physical needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy