Occupational Therapist – Band 6 – Stockport – Discharge to Assess
Liquid Personnel is currnetly looking for an experinced Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic team in Stockport.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly experienced and dynamic team.Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have post qualified experience in a similar role.
The benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Long term funding
- Varied caseload
- Friendly and supportive team
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Provide professional occupational therapy services
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people
- On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users’ homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with post qualified experience
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.