Occupational Therapist – Band 7 – Ceredigion
Occupational Therapist – Band 7 – Ceredigion – Up to £40 per hour
Contract: initial 3-months, which will be reviewed for extension
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to oversee the delivery of an Occupational Therapy Service based in Ceredigion.
As a successful Band 7 Occupational Therapist, you will provide managerial, clinical, and professional supervision to a small team of Occupational Therapists, and Occupational Therapy Assistants.
As a Band 7 Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
- Flexible working options available
- High pay rate
- Friendly and supportive team and management
- Part time hours considered
Essential requirements of this Band 7 Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with post qualified experience in a similar role
- Extensive post qualified experience
- Previous experience of managing and leading a small team
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.