Occupational Therapist – Beckenham – Forensic Support Plus Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Forensic Support Plus Team based in Beckenham, London.
Our Occupational Therapist will support the safe, intensive management of a team caseload with a maximum of 15 service users.
What will it give you as the Occupational Therapist?
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent salary of per hour
Your primary responsibilities as the Occupational Therapist:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- You will be assessing inpatient service users referred into the team for caseload suitability. The candidate must be able to see patients face to face in outpatient settings, in their homes and community settings across the four boroughs mentioned above
You will have community mental health experience, ideally community forensic experience. Transferrable skills are possible from those who have experience in psychiatric liaison or assessment and liaison teams – (covering four boroughs, Lewisham, Lambeth, Southwark and Croydon).
As the Occupational Therapist you will be supporting service users who have been / are known to the criminal justice system, and who have spent 5+ more years in an inpatient setting. They may have experienced difficult discharges in the past necessitating intensive support from the team to reduce this risk, and may need OT expertise to assess accommodations/placements and social inclusion needs.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*