Occupational Therapist – Bexleyheath – Band 6
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Paediatric Team based in Bexleyheath.
Benefits as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
- To provide acute and community occupational therapy services to children and young people resident in the borough of Bexley, in line with current health, education and social care policies, and with the national service framework for children
- To delegate work to assistant staff, within the Paediatric Occupational Therapy team
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide services across health, education and social care settings including seeing children in their own home, school and on discharge from hospital aiming to maximise the potential of children with a wide range of disabilities through the development of comprehensive care plans.
Essential requirements an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*