Occupational Therapist – Blackpool – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Blackpool.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
The job involves the assessment, planning, treatment and evaluation of clinical interventions/programmes for people with a mental disorder. The post will involve delivery of the OT provision, focusing on functional daily living skills and specific mental disorders and risk issues.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy