Occupational Therapist – Calderdale – Assessments – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Team in Calderdale.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- £31.43 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training available
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will ensure that assessments are accurate and that users are able to self-direct the assessment process and make informed decisions.
- You will take a professional lead role in triage, screening, and professional assessment of occupational and environmental outcomes for adults.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy