Occupational Therapist – Community – Herefordshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Team in Herefordshire.
As successful Occupational Therapist, you will receive regular, supportive supervision with a Senior Practitioner Occupational Therapist, and have access to regular internal and external CPD opportunities. To increase the options that you have available to support clients & carers you will also have opportunities to learn more about technology and other wider housing related options available via our comprehensive Home Adaptations and Assistance policy.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £27 per hour
- Regular, supportive supervision
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
Your main responsibilities as a Community Occupational Therapist:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members..
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience within a community setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy