Occupational Therapist – Community Team – Stowmarket
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Team in Stowmarket, Suffolk.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires an Occupational Therapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £25 per hour pay rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Visiting patients in their own home and be completing holistic, patient centered assessments
- Includes assessments for people who have fallen, those with complex multiple health problems and neurological problems
- Assessing for and providing equipment within the boundaries of your profession- PT/OT
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Knowledge of Systmone for completion of patient notes and documentation
- Working as part of a wider MDT including social care, GPs, and other healthcare professionals
- Post qualified experience
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy