Occupational Therapist – County Hall
Occupational Therapist- County Hall
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Occupational Therapist to join our client’s team in London.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Occupational Therapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Occupational Therapist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £35 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- To work closely with colleagues in the health, early help, community and voluntary sectors ensuring that person centred outcomes are met in ways which utilise available resources as effectively as possible.
- To work within organisational policy and legislative requirements.
- To undertake professional assessment, to assist customers to manage risk, to identify person centred outcomes, and to undertake support planning and reviews.
- To deliver the service in accordance with statutory responsibilities set out in NHS and social care legislation and the eligibility criteria for services as agreed by the Council.
You will be working within limited resources and applying best value principles ensuring best use of financial and community resources. You will also undertaking assessment; support planning and development and review of person-centred outcomes.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*