Occupational Therapist – East London – Long COVID Rehabilitation
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the Long COVID Rehabilitation Service based in East London.
As a succesful candiadte, you will be enabling adults affected by Long Covid to manage and recover from the physical, cognitive, psychological and social impacts of the condition.
Duties as a Long COVID Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist include:
- Enabling adults affected by Long Covid to manage and recover from the physical, cognitive, psychological and social impacts of the condition.
- Help people whose participation in daily life is affected by Long Covid to take part in the activities, roles and routines that are important to them – at home, at work and in the community.
- Help people to self-manage common symptoms and consequences of Long Covid, such as fatigue, cognitive issues, anxiety and depression. They can also be used to support rehabilitation, where appropriate.
- Enable people affected by Long Covid to remain in or return to work, using selfadvocacy support and advice regarding adjustments to address individual strengths and needs.
Requirements as a Long COVID Rehabilitation Occupation Therapist include:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.