Occupational Therapist – Guildford, Surrey – Locality
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Locality Team in Guildford, Surrey.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults in Surrey, their families, and carers in line with national legislation, local policy, and procedures.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £35 per hour
- Flexible working
- 3-month initial contract, which will be reviewed for extension
- Friendly and supportive team
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in Surrey:
- You will carry out manual handling risk assessments, interventions, and equipment provision; adhere to relevant manual handling legislation, local policies, and procedures.
- To have a comprehensive working knowledge of Disabled Faculties Grants (DFG) and the legislation, to carry out assessments and recommendations as required by the DFG legislation.
- You will work in collaboration with assessment and care management to ensure care provision is appropriate post intervention i.e. care package is reduced if independence is increased. To take on the role of lead professional in complex cases as appropriate.
- You will carry out carer assessments and interventions as appropriate.
- You will participate in triaging referrals to identify eligible unmet need and priority. There is a requirement to support self-assessment and direct provision of services. Signposting and advice to clients who do not meet the criteria of council service provision or do not wish to have a service provided but wish to provide this for themselves.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified OT registered with HCPC with some experience in relevant field
- Full UK licence and the ability to travel to people’s homes
- Ideally previous use of IT including Liquid Logic LAS and MS Teams (training can be
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.