Occupational Therapist – Haringey – Access and Independence Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Access and Independence Service in Haringey, London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will provide an initial assessment of service users with complex care and therapy needs across the teams within the Access and Independence Service: First Response, Reablement and the Assessment Service.
You will support service users to set client centred goals to promote independence and wellbeing in the home environment
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £34 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Managable caseloads
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Haringey?
- Assessment and provision of equipment to improve independence with activities of daily living
- Assessment for major/minor adaptations (including completing accurate specifications) to home environment to enable independence and reduce risk of injury.
- Manual handling assessment to reduce risk of injury to service users and carers and where feasible reduce packages of care for single handed care.
- You will support the duty manager to triage referrals to in order to ensure that the appropriate pathways into Adult Social Care are identified.
- You will provide urgent home visits when required, either to facilitate timely discharges from hospital or following functional deterioration of service users in the community.
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in dementia and mental health
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.