Occupational Therapist – Harrow – £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team based in Harrow, London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you will visit people with physical disabilities/ dual diagnosis needs, at their home, or permanent residence. You will also complete Occupational Therapy assessments of function, help overcoming environmental/social barriers and provide tailored support.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexible working
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist?
- Provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team
Essential requirements of this role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.