Occupational Therapist -HASS Seven Kings – Redbridge
Occupational Therapist- HASS Seven Kings – Redbridge
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Occupational Therapist-Social Care Qualified for Redbridge Community HASS Seven Kings team
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Occupational Therapist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- High pay rate
- Friendly team
- Hybrid Working
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Excellent knowledge, skills, and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans, and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling.
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising, and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness, and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy, and guidelines on safe working practice.
You are required to have excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations, and manual handling.
You will also work autonomously, prioritise and plan own workload. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*