Occupational Therapist – Kensington and Chelsea – Adult Social Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join our clients Adult Social Care Service in Kensington and Chelsea.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will provide a professional Occupational Therapy Service to physically disabled residents within the borough, to enhance independence, reduce dependency on care and manage risks associated with daily life activities.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £37,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent location
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Kensington and Chelsea?
- You will use strength-based approach for assessment and OT support plan
- You will work creatively to meet the Service User’s needs
- You will advise service users on all aspects of their daily life including information about community-based services, LD, Primary Care and Mental Health, as appropriate
- You will advise on ways of overcoming problems and risk reductions of daily living by using new techniques or technological solutions
- You will adapt the environment to suit the service user’s needs by recommending and ordering appropriate and cost-effective equipment and/or minor adaptations to the home
- You will demonstrate and provide guidance to the service user, their family and carers in the correct use of OT equipment. Develop knowledge about new equipment including assistive technology
- You will meet the OT practice standards, HCPC regulation
- You will share newly acquired knowledge with the colleagues to improve the overall quality of the OT Service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience in adults social care