Occupational Therapist – Leeds – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Assessment Team based in Leeds.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Take responsibility for care planning for the whole process
- Develop, implement, and review outcome focussed Occupational Therapy intervention to meet assessed needs and promote independent well-being and inclusion.
- Identify specialist housing needs and support people into suitable housing/adaptations
- Deliver, fit, and collect equipment, moving and handling it as required
As an Occupational Therapist you will work under the general direction of a Team Manager, and with support from Senior Occupational Therapists, provide a high quality and comprehensive Occupational Therapy (OT) service to adults, children and young people, carers, and the community in accordance with the organisational needs, policy, and practices of the Directorate and within statutory guidelines
Essential requirements an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*