Occupational Therapist – Leeds – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Assessment Team based in Leeds.
Benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Use management information systems, keep them up to date and provide concise and accurate information within the requirements of data protection
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other professionals within the directorate and partner agencies to ensure an integrated, holistic, and multidisciplinary approach to the care management and safeguarding of disabled adults, older people, children and young people, contributing to safeguarding investigations as appropriate
- Work to and within the prescribed standards of the College of Occupational Therapists
As an Occupational Therapist you will Manage and monitor a workload of complex and diverse cases taking account of the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory legislation and service priorities are met and Keep up to date, accurate case notes and provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence, for example, recommendations for major adaptations and specialist/bespoke equipment.
Essential requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*