Occupational Therapist – Leicester City – Band 6
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join an amazing team at Leicester City.
Both full time and part-time candidates will be considered with a minimum of 3 days availability for part-time applicants.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £25 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- You will be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
- You will provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- You will Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
Requirements as an Occupational Therapist include:
- HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Enhanced DBS
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy