Occupational Therapist – Lewisham – Moving & Handling/Major Adaptations
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the Moving & Handling/ Major Adaptations.
As a successful candidate, you should have moving and handling key trainer training and be aware of single-handed care moving and handling techniques.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Work with people with disabilities to achieve positive outcomes for people with disabilities in the community, ensuring that people are moved with dignity and have the right amount of care in place to meet their needs
- Display experience in moving and handling of people and assessing care needs using a strengths-based approach
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy