Occupational Therapist – London – Assessment Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Assessment Service Team based in London.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Fully flexible work arrangements with hybrid or fully remote working.
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- Responsible for the effective supervision of Occupational Therapy Assistants and Occupational therapy students as required.
- Carrying out tasks within the OT and Sensory service which will deliver services that will support Adult Social Care ambitions and vision.
- Responsible for carrying out assessments under relevant legislation such as the Care Act and Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act, to reduce handoffs and ensure that changes in the environment that facilitate independence are reflected in the care provision.
- To work in a multidisciplinary way to support the neighborhood’s model in Hackney, working with health and social care partners and voluntary organizations.
You will be responsible for carrying out comprehensive assessments within the community for people who have either a permanent or a complex and substantial disability. As an Occupational Therapist there must be something about the provision of services that prevents people from needing an ongoing service and also you will be responsible for keeping accurate and timely case notes on appropriate systems at all times.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*