Occupational Therapist – Luton – Adults
Working hours: 37 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our client in Luton.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £30 – £32 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- 3 days per week in the office, hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
- You will provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- You will Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- Experience working within a local authority
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.