Occupational Therapist Lv10 – Oldpark, Shropshire – Social Care Occupational Therapy Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Social Care OT Service based in Oldpark Shropshire.
As the Occupational Therapist you will be professionally and clinically accountable for your own caseload. You will also will have responsibility for the assessment of people with a disability and provide the appropriate recommendations in order to assist in the Department’s statutory obligations under current legislation.
What will it give you as the Occupational Therapist?
• Hybrid operations.
• Total amount of cases.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Excellent salary £33.62
Your primary responsibilities as the Occupational Therapist:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence based principals to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- Making home visits as and when required.
As the Occupational Therapist you will be a resource for the team, providing occupational therapy professional guidance and lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
You will also be HCPC registered with full eligibility to work in the UK. You will ideally have a driving licence and post-qualified experience with a degree level of education (or equivalent) in Occupational Therapy.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*