Occupational Therapist – Manchester – Reablement
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Children’s Team based in Manchester.
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide an effective and efficient Occupational Therapy service to children with a variety of presentations with supervision. The role involves working both at the Reablement office base and in service users homes there for a car driver is required.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- Work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary MCR team supporting individuals on the Reablement pathway and will be based within one of the three Reablement teams across the city.
- Undertake assessments and reviews for a range of people on the Reablement pathway.
- Contribute to goal setting and support planning for a range of people on the Reablement pathway.
- Undertake moving and handling risk assessments, identifying and ordering appropriate and safe equipment.
- Support Reablement staff to develop and improve goal setting skills across the service.
- Provide advice and guidance to Reablement staff on specialist equipment and techniques to support people on the Reablement pathway.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy