Occupational Therapist – Manchester – Reablement
Occupational Therapist – Reablement – Manchester – £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join our clients Reablement Team in Manchester.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will work as part of the wider multi-disciplinary team supporting individuals on the Reablement Pathway and will be based within one of the three Reablement Teams across Manchester.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £28 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Manchester?
- You will undertake assessments and reviews for a range of people on the Reablement pathway
- You will contribute to goal setting and support planning for a range of people on the Reablement pathway
- You will undertake moving and handling risk assessments, identifying and ordering appropriate and safe equipment.
- You will support Reablement staff to develop and improve goal setting skills across the service.
- You will provide advice and guidance to Reablement staff on specialist equipment and techniques to support people on the Reablement pathway.
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience in dementia and mental health
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.