Occupational Therapist – North Yorkshire – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Team based in North Yorkshire.
What’s in it for you as an Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Supportive team and management
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- The role will involve undertaking assessments within individual’s own homes. Hybrid working available, the successful candidate will be able to write up assessments from their own home if they wish but must be able to undertake assessments face to face.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy