Occupational Therapist – Nottingham
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the team based in Bassetlaw, Nottingham.
As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the occupational therapy assessment of individual needs and the initiation and co ordination of a range of outcomes to meet them.
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Promoting the principles of choice and control
- Personalisation and self directed support to ensure that service users can assess and manage their own needs, risks and uncertainties
- Assessment of individual needs and the initiation and co ordination of a range of outcomes to meet them.
Your requirements as an Occuaptional Therapist:
- HCPC registered Occupational Therapist with previous experience.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunitiesemployer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.