Occupational Therapist – Oxford – Adults Community Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Adults Community Assessments Service in Oxford.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will work within the requirements of the Care Act 2014, and any other legislation and guidance as may be relevant and the HCPC codes of practice, providing personalised information and advice, safeguarding, assessment, support planning, equipment, adaptations and review to individuals/families and their carers.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £35.85 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist in Oxford:
- You will be ensuring that in responding to eligible need, all options including the use of informal support networks, community resources and the provision or arrangement of cost-effective equipment and adaptations is explored in order to achieve identified outcomes.
- You will fulfil the role of a trusted assessor;assessing when to involve another adult social care professional where a specialist assessment, skill or intervention is required
- You will be responsible for ensuring that they work within departmental policies, procedures and guidelines including but not limited to Data Protection Act, confidentiality and information sharing protocols, Oxfordshire Multi agency safeguarding procedures, and that these are adhered to and concerns raised in accordance with these polices
- You will be responsible for the management and prioritisation of a caseload
- You will determine eligibility for services in accordance with the Care Act considering all daily living tasks and roles with consideration to people’s social, environmental, and psychological needs
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy