Occupational Therapist – Oxfordshire – Safeguarding and Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly skilled Occupational Therapist to join our clients Safeguarding and Assessment Team in Oxfordshire.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you will be joining a busy team, who are dedicated to providing exceptional quality care.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £35 per hour pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Oxfordshire?
- You will be providing personalised information and advice, safeguarding, assessment, support planning, equipment, adaptations and review to individuals/familiesand their carers
- You will be assessing when to involve another adult social care professional where a specialist assessment, skill or intervention is required
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapist
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy