Occupational Therapist – Powys – Social Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join a Social Services Team in Powys, Welshpool.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you must have experience with moving and handling, as well as experience in small, medium, and large housing adaptations and housing assessments.
This role will be home based with face-to-face visits, so the successful candidate must have good internet and a suitable homeworking environment. There is a bookable base at Welshpool to use if required.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Bookable base available at Welshpool
- Home based, with face-to-face visits required
- Manageable caseloads
Responsibilities of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role include:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Experience with moving and handling
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy