Occupational Therapist – Prevention and Early Intervention – Cambridgeshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Prevention and Early Intervention Team in Cambridgeshire.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, provide Occupational Therapy interventions to people as part of identifying, preventing, reducing, and delaying the need for short term Reablement or long-term social care provision.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £40 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Cambridgeshire?
- You will work closely alongside Reablement and social care staff, identifying where Occupational Therapy can enhance a person’s independence, with the aim of them achieving their identified goals.
- You will work as a core member of the Prevention and Early Intervention Service to delay or prevent the need for long term care by using occupational therapy to consider if all alternative solutions to the provision of social care have been explored, and to support the delivery of a reabling culture and ethos.
- You will work in liaison with internal and external partners to deliver specialist risk
- assessments of service users, to determine the level of care and support required to best meet their needs.
- You will support and empower adults to enhance their quality of life, maximise their potential and to continue to develop independence skills within their own homes through accurate
- goal planning and review.
- To work closely with all health and social care professionals involved in the care planning
- and delivery of support, acting as a vital link between health and social care.
- To act as a point of expertise to the wider multidisciplinary team, providing support with
- complex cases, carrying out joint assessments and goal planning, coaching and
- mentoring others to raise awareness of the use of occupational therapy in their work.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy