Occupational Therapist – Project – Home Counties
Project – Minor and Major Adaptations Assessments
£265 per minor assessment £300 per major assessment, £45 per hour follow up
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Project based in the Home Counties.
As an Occupational Therapist working on the project, you will be completing a minimum of 5 assessments per week (minor and major adaptations assessments).
Your benefits as a Project Occupational Therapist:
- £265 per minor assessment, £300 per major assessment
- £45 per hour follow up
- 5 assessments minimum to be complete a week
- ASAP start date
- Highly supportive team and management
- Project role
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience in a community setting
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy