Occupational Therapist – Project – South West London
Occupational Therapist – Project – South West London – £230 per assessment
Working hours: Monday to Friday
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapists to join a Falls and Community Project based in South West London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist working on the project, you will undertake a minimum of 4 new assessments per week, which will be face to face. You will be in control of your own diary and will have responsibility for booking in your own assessments.
Your benefits as a Project Occupational Therapist:
- £230 per assessment
- £28 per hour, per 30 minute follow up
- £40 per hour, per 60 minute follow up
- Equipment provided
- Supportive team and management
- Monday to Friday working hours
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist Project role:
- Essential requirements of this Occupational qualified, with relevant post qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Post qualified experience in Falls and Community
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.