Occupational Therapist – Reablement – Surrey
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our clients Reablement Team in Surrey.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be joining a highly skilled and dedicated team, who cover the following areas: Mole Valley, Elmbridge, Epsom, Ewell, and Banstead.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Up to £37.75 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Mileage and parking costs can be claimed
Your duties as a successful Occupational Therapist:
- Assessment of clients in their own homes, use of clinical reasoning to manage needs and expectations and following up actions
- Having strength-based conversations that lead to a clients strength-based goals and plans
- Reporting and recording in line with RCOT standards
- Assessment and provision of equipment to aid reablement
- Supporting the wider reablement team with advice and support as needed including joint working with reablement assistants
- Working with clients struggling to reach their reablement goals using a variety of
techniques and approaches
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Ideally previous use of IT including Liquid Logic LAS and MS Teams (training can be provided
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy