Occupational Therapist – Redbridge – Complex Cases
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our client in Redbridge, London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you must be experienced with managing, planning, prioritising, and progressing complex cases.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £32.44 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Highly experienced and welcoming team
Experience and knowledge required for the role of Occupational Therapist:
- You will have experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness, and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy, and guidelines on safe working practice
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- You will be an HCPC registered Occupational Therapist
- You will be a pro-active learner and you will be supported in your development in this field
- You will have strong communication and organisation skills, and a flexible approach will ensure you deliver positive experiences to patients at every stage of their healthcare journey.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.