Occupational Therapist – Shrewsbury – Band 6
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Community Team based in Shrewsbury.
What will it give you as an Occupational Therapist?
• Excellent pay rates.
• Excellent flexible work opportunities
• Hybrid operations
Your primary responsibilities as an Occupational Therapist:
- To use appropriate outcome measures to provide evidence of effectiveness of Occupational Therapy input.
- To provide appropriate and timely feedback to the wider MDT to inform holistic patient care
- To provide a high standard of Occupational Therapy care and work as an autonomous practitioner, taking responsibility for the management of patients, using robust clinical reasoning to inform care
- To hand over care delivery as appropriate to rehabilitation assistants, ward staff and carers. To review this with an agreed timescale.
As an Occupational Therapist you will provide a high-quality Occupational Therapy service within a multidisciplinary team, delivering a flexible approach to patient care, in a variety of settings throughout the locality, following the patient through their care pathway.
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*