Occupational Therapist – South Essex
Contract Type: Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our clients Team in South Essex.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will become part of a highly supportive and passionate team.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- £32,787 to £44,826 per annum
- Lease Car scheme and free parking
- Up to £8000 for relocation
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Community Occupational Therapist:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience in a community setting
- The legal right to work in the UK