Occupational Therapist – South Gloucestershire – Adult Social Care – £30.20 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join the Adult Social Care Team based in South Gloucestershire.
This is an essential Occupational Therapist role within Adult Social Care, where you will be responsible for carrying out OT assessments needs and providing advice and guidance to our service users.
Your duties as a Occupational Therapist:
- Review and monitor care plans and the quality of service provision and respond to changes need.
- Develop, and evaluate reablement programs as part of care packages ensuring that programs to support independence are implemented.
- Be responsible for managing your own caseloads or specific projects to ensure specialist inputs are obtained and effective outcomes achieved.
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy