Occupational Therapist – South Wales – Community Assessments/Interventions
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our client in South Wales.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be expected to perform community assessments and interventions with patients.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
Your duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will be responsible for overseeing these therapy technicians and delegating suitable work
- You will be expected to carry independently manage a complex caseload and manage their time/diary effectively
What we are looking for in an Occupational Therapist:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy