Occupational Therapist – South West Wales – Hospital
An experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist is required to join our clients Hospital Team in South West Wales. This is an excellent opportunity to start a rewarding role and be a part of a supportive and highly dedicated team.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will be providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions whilst adopting a strengths-based approach in the day to day working.
As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will benefit from:
- Up to £30 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
- Excellent training available
Duties as a Community Occupational Therapist include:
- Provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions
- Use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual and group orientated approaches
- Be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
Requirements as a Community Occupational Therapist include:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.