Occupational Therapist – Southwark – Case Management Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Qualified Occupational Therapist to join a Case Management Team in Southwark, London.
As a successful Occupational Therapist you will visit people with physical disabilities/ dual diagnosis needs, at their home, or permanent residence. You will complete Occupational Therapy assessments of function, help overcoming environmental/social barriers and provide tailored support.
Your benefits as an Occupational Therapist:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as an Occupational Therapist in Southwark?
- You will complete manual handing assessments of need and ensure residents, and their formal and informal carers, are supported to provide personalised care through robust OT assessments. To prescribe appropriate equipment to improve safety and maximise independence, choice, and control.
- You will assess and provide minor and major adaptations to ensure residents can remain in their own homes, for as long as possible, promote health and prevent hospital admissions. To work closely with Housing colleagues and other professionals in meeting identified needs.
- You will assess residents’ medical needs for rehousing (including Sheltered/Extra Care Housing or similar schemes)
Essential requirements of this Southwark, London role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist
- HCPC registered
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.