Occupational Therapist – Southwark – Paediatrics Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Paediatrics Occupational Therapist to join our clients Paediatrics Community Team in Southwark.
As a successful candidate, you will be working as an autonomous Occupational Therapist, and will become part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Your benefits as a Paediatrics Occupational Therapist:
- £33 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development
- Thorough induction
Your main responsibilities as a Paediatrics Community Occupational Therapist in Southwark:
- Providing a high quality, efficient therapy service to paediatric patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Providing a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- To actively develop and implement a framework of care, which reflects a holistic approach to service user needs, and the seven pillars of clinical governance.
- To use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- To be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service
What we are looking for in a Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy